Saturday, November 5, 2016

Valiant force is (finally) out

 

 

Meaty gameplay and amazing character art


Valiant force, I heard this game last year when I visited Singapore game show at 2015 (GameStart), I was quite interested because how colorful it is, and the character art is also something else for a game coming from a new studio (XII Braves), The game however got quite a delay several times, just a week ago however the game is officially released, I played it for a while and I am quite liking it, the 3D model is decent and the gameplay is quite meaty thanks to heavy emphasis on formation, the character art however is a big plus for me, the art is amazingly detailed and the style is very "animeish"

The game has been out for a week more or less for both android and ios, try it =D
Android link
Ios link




No comments:

Post a Comment