Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Is there such thing as unlucky streak?

These blog suppose to be about games and anime related stuff but, again another one of my rant topic sigh.

Because my life right now is like that guy in anime where he keep getting bad thing one after another, the only difference is that my life is real. I am not an important person, I am just your average joe who lived in boring lifestyle, everyday all I do after work is sit in front of PC playing games, anime and browse internet, eating mostly bread, instant or junk food, hangout with friends on weekdays, again chatting about games and anime stuff. Everyday is zero excitement, it's monotone and for some people it's crazy, same menu everyday, same stuff every hour, same life style and pacing every week. True, but for me I take it the other way, it's peaceful, I didn't bother nor bothered by anyone and no worries about over spending.

I am a passive person, the type who prefer to listen and talk little, the one who won't take a step unless there is insurance or 90% it will be fine and/or it's not a life breaking situation, lastly I have this tendency to "pretend to knows nothing" even though I know about it. Timid is what my family called me, coward is how people see me but I don't care, if I have to choose between a boring uneventful life but peaceful and quiet or high risk high reward lifestyle, I gladly take the former.

2010 is where everything start, at 2010 i still work casually not thinking about stuff like now, I got decent pay which I can lived through it no problem, I am not a "needy" person, decent PC and iphone is my source for entertainment and internet is where I spend most of my time, then the storm coming, and it hit hard.

early 2011 - Company quality going down, undercut many staff, me and among others.
early 2012 - Found a new job, standard office worker.
early mid 2013 - Company closing down, jobless again.
mid 2013 - Friend is kind enough to let me work as part timer at his place (hobby shop)
late 2013 - leaving from my friend place, found a new work ("rich looking" boutique store, better pay obviously)
mid 2014 - Got booted, they said too many staff and since I am the "youngest" one I got the red straw.
mid 2014 - Another friend want to open a game shop, not open yet only idea and concept.
late 2014 - Everything went to smoke, apparently his family don't like it and force him to open a cafe as family business so there is no room for me and my friends.
late 2014 - Try to go back to my friend hobby shop, he already hire a new one (hint: It's a girl)

And that is only the tip of it, even before 2011 I keep jumped around changing job after job but not as fast as this last 5 years, then somewhere in 2015 until now I just... give up, I feel no motivation whatsoever, I never feel this down before, even doing things that I enjoy like games and anime didn't help me much, going out with friends is definitely better but they too have their own life, my sister is married and has 2 kids so that's out of question obviously. What I most afraid of right now is that I feel like the storm is not end yet.

This blog in a way help me a little bit to "let my though out", I doubt anyone read this but at least it's better than nagging to someone non stop.

No comments:

Post a Comment