Thursday, October 27, 2016

Continuing my blog

Nobody probably looking at this blog anymore but, after 2 years I finally try to continue this blog again.

2 years ago i was naive, I though setting up a blog would be easy, It's not, I realized it after posting several content and after that... I don't know what to type anymore, I feel defeated, setting up the template, linking it to adsense, waiting for traffic, I shouldn't think about it at that time, I've give up, leave and forgotten.

2 years, and by pure accident I suddenly want to write a blog again, but this time with renew motivation, I put one using wordpress, just a few content then I realized that I have one long time ago, this blog, I check it and I was surprised it still there, untouched.

And by some miracle, the view count actually rose

 

When I set this blog, I have zero experience in blogging and I still do now, I didn't set any advertising from any source so I have zero hope for my blog to be read by someone. But it did, the count actually going up, I don't know whoever you are but I thank you for that.

I am going to continue this blog, this time however I will set two guideline for myself...

Screw Adsense and traffic. For now I don't want to think about that yet, I am new to this blogging stuff so I think its better to just focus on shaping my blog first, those two can come later if my blog survive the ordeal.

Grammar be damn. This is also one of the reason why I give up my blog, English is not my main, I created this blog because I though I could train my English and write with better grammar, apparently not. This time I don't care, the blog is called "Engrishwriter" for a reason and this time I make sure it stays as it is =)

"Why try so hard? It's your blog not them". This was said by my friends and also what sparked me to retry this blog again, writing a blog it's not a duty, it should be something that you like, something you enjoy, I miss that point 2 years ago, this time I will do it again but, this time I do it because I want to enjoy it not because I want the traffic or the revenue.

It will be slow and full with broken English but, I will try this time =D


No comments:

Post a Comment